Guess what! The writers for the Rooglewood Press Snow White contest will get a sneak peak at the winners' list tonight. Aaaannnnndddd...you can join us! It's open to anybody who wants to join the party so head over to the Rooglewood contest Facebook page tonight at 8pm EST for our own private reveal party. Can't wait to see you there!
It's hard to believe this day is finally here!!!!
It's hard to believe this day is finally here!!!!

I'm so excited! I have tons to do before, but I'm a mess of nerves.
ReplyDeleteGahhhh! I'm so excited, too!!!! I've got things to get done though...laundry...clean my house...do some insurance billing stuff for a client...plan a bridal shower...make a scrapbook for a wedding gift...etc Maybe it will take my mind off of the nervousness. But I have a feeling, I'm going to be sneaking onto the Facebook page several times today!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you guys are here. You have meant so much to me, and I love you dearly. I would have wanted to do this countdown without you!!!! You are the ones who make this so much fun! Thank you!!!
ReplyDelete