Greetings, gang! I stole another idea from Scattered Scribblings. She played a game of 10 truths and 2 lies, where she posted 12 things about herself, 10 of which were true. And all of her readers got to guess which ones were lies.
Want to play?
Okay, here are 12 things about me:
1. I am married.
2. I am 5 ft 3 3/4 inches tall.
3. My mother self-published a book when I was a child.
4. I have read Plenilune by Jenny Freitag.
5. I wear glasses.
6. I ran over a toad with a car.
7. I love the sound that crickets make.
8. Clear blue skies are my favorite.
9. I like dark green colors.
10. I am a midwife.
11. I used to live in Alaska.
12. I love to eat spinach.
Leave your guesses in the comments below! Which are true and which are false? I can't wait to see what you know about me!
And, if you want to play this on your own blog, leave me a link in the comments below so I can come guess on your page!