Willie loves bread -- fresh baked bread. He could eat it all day long.
2) What do they absolutely hate?
He hates bad feelings: sadness, anger, hatred, strife, shame.
3) What do they enjoy learning about?
He tries to learn how to do things like Curt does. He's never succeeded, but he likes to try. Plus he always liked counting in math, and he loves to hear about how things work in a store.
4) Who is the most influential person in their life?
Curt...and maybe Emma and Belle.
5) What is their childhood fear?
Being lost...all alone.
6) What is something they have always secretly dreamed of doing, but thought impossible?
Being good at something.
Maybe also marrying a certain person...
7) What is something he is impractically afraid of?
He's always been afraid that one day Curt will get tired of him or mad at him and not play with him anymore.
But that's not an entirely impractical fear. Maybe I should switch the answers to #5 and #7.
8) Are they a night owl or morning person?
Willie is more of a middle-of-the-day kind of person. ;)
9) Do they say everything that pops into their head, or leave a lot unsaid?
Curt would say that Willie says everything that pops into his head, and it is true that he doesn't have much discretion on when it is appropriate to say stuff. But Willie could tell you there are things that he doesn't say, too -- things that he doesn't know how to put into words.
10) What are their nervous habits?
When Willie is especially troubled, he curls up in semi-fetal-position and rocks back and forth. It makes him feel better.