Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Twelve Days



     Woohoo!  I am so excited!  Yesterday I finished my first draft of TCK!  I think this breaks a record for me for speed.
     This story is just under 12k words -- definitely falling in the short story category.  And I will have room to add or delete as needed during the editing phase.
     Speaking of editing, that is next!  I am going to run through a couple rounds of edits on my own and then find some readers who will give me feedback.  The story needs a little bit of work...
     ...but it is starting out better than my last short story.  It makes me happy to think that I improve on each story I write.
     Squeal!  Still excited!

P.S. Let me know if you are interested in reading this story and giving me feedback.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment