Hello, all! I have a bit of a challenge for you, if you will accept it. I challenge you to write the beginning of a story based on the picture of your choosing. This is purely meant to be an exercise in spontaneous writing and in building a good "hook" into your scene. So, here is the rules:
1. Find a picture (pinterest, the internet, your own files, or somewhere else)
2. Write a scene, inspired by that picture. It can be an opening scene or a scene anywhere in the book.
3. Post your picture and scene on your blog.
4. Leave a link to your post in my comments below.
5. Check back and see what others wrote.
Easy enough, right? And it should be lots of fun. I can't wait to see what you guys write!