I used July's Beautiful People for Willie from BB, but I am going to use it again for a character from my secret project.
She is the daughter of a gardener, and she has lived her whole life on the estate of Lord Ives.
1) What’s their favourite food? (Bonus: favourite flavor of chocolate!)
She loves broccoli -- not cooked but raw. And her father makes a cheesy buttermilk sauce to dip the florets into. It's absolutely delicious, and he won't tell her how he makes it...not even now, when she is old enough to do the cooking.
2) What do they absolutely hate?
She hates to see people wronged. She hates the way Lord Ives runs his estate. She hates to see pain come to people she loves.
3) What do they enjoy learning about?
She loves to read -- especially fictional stories.
And she loves to learn about plants from her father.
4) Who is the most influential person in their life?
Her father, of course. Her world revolves around him.
5) What is their childhood fear?
Lord Ives. She has seen him since she was a little girl, and has always been secretly terrified of him. Now that she is older, she can face him with some degree of composure and politeness, but, inside, she is still afraid of him.
6) What is something they have always secretly dreamed of doing, but thought impossible?
Being a fine lady, with access to the libraries in the homes of the rich.
7) What is something he is impractically afraid of?
I don't think she thinks of this, but she would be lost without her father. Of course, there is no reason why she would ever be without him -- he's always been there for her -- but such a thing would be scary.
8) Are they a night owl or morning person?
She is a morning person. Next to books, the gardens are her delight. So she is up with the sun!
9) Do they say everything that pops into their head, or leave a lot unsaid?
With her father, she can say almost anything. But she is much more reserved around others.
10) What are their nervous habits?
Making a clicky sound with her fingernails. Swinging her foot. Crossing her arms. Not saying anything.