Monday, May 11, 2015

Epic Bible Quote Challenge

     I am going to start a new quote challenge.  Who's with me!?!

     This one is Bible-based.  As you read the Bible, look for story-type quotes.  This could be some epic scene, or a word of wisdom such as would be shared by a wise character.  It could be from a story, or it could be about stories.  The purpose is to learn from the greatest Storyteller of all time -- the One who is writing the story of life.

     Every Friday for the next month, I am going to post a quote from the Bible.  To join me, search your Bible and find a good quote.  Then post it on your own blog and leave the link in my comments.  Or, if you don't have a blog, simply put the quote into my comment section.  I look forward to see what you guys find!



No comments:

Post a Comment