I don't have pictures for them yet, so I will give you a brief physical description.
----Calene is 35 years old, blonde hair, tall -- usually seen with a pleasant countenance or a slightly pained look (when around Droben).
----Droben is 30 years old, dark hair, stocky -- usually seen with a scowl, amused look, or a showman's face.
1. Do they get nightmares? If so, why or what of?
Calene: Sometimes. Various themes, but one reoccurring theme involves him not able to manage the country. Sometimes he dreams that Droben ruins everything.
Droben: He hates nightmares. He'd rather stay up late and then take sleep medicine.
2. What is their biggest guilty pleasure/secret shame?
Calene: Hmmm...I'll have to think about this one.
Droben: His nightlife. It's not exactly a secret but he tries to keep it out of Calene's view and, for business reasons, the country's. It's also not exactly "guilty/shame" because he does his best to deny that it is even wrong.
3. Are they easily persuaded or do they need more proof?
Calene and Droben: Both like to think of themselves as requiring solid proof, but they each have weak areas where they can be convinced easily.
4. Do they suffer from any phobias? Does it affect their life in a big way?
Calene: He hates to disappoint, and it does affect his life in a big way.
Droben: Court jesters, superstitions, not being loved, storms. No, maybe, yes, yes.
5. What do they consider their “Achilles heel”? I find this question interesting because rather than asking for the Achilles heel, it asks for the perceived Achilles heel.
Calene believes Droben is his Achilles heel.
Droben doesn't have a specific one. He figures he'll keep going just as he is until he dies -- which could happen soon or later.
6. How do they handle a crisis?
Both handle a crisis quite well in areas where they have been trained.
Calene takes a personal interest in it and won't give up no matter what, and he may need time to recuperate afterwards.
Droben is slightly more pragmatic, but his hands will shake from the adrenaline.
7. Do they have a temper?
Droben - yes.
8. What are their core values and/or religious beliefs?
Calene: Calene has a high moral code and is strengthening ties with the established Church -- ties that his father had weakened.
Droben: He believes in honesty. In a general way, he believes in doing things for the good of mankind. He holds promises closely. He hates the Church with a passion.
9. What things do they value most in life?
Calene values peace and good opinions.
Droben values himself.
10. What is one major event that helped shape who they are? I don't think I can pin their personalities on one event. If I were to pin it on one thing, I would pin it on their mothers. Even though Calene and Droben are brothers, they have different mothers. Calene's mother died when he was 4 years old. His father immediately remarried and Droben was born a year later .