Typically, you wouldn't immediately jump back into the rotation of questions, but she left it open to the public and I have nothing better to do. So here are MY answers to HER questions:
2. What color would you choose to describe your personality? Why? This is a hard question. I don't think of people in colors. And don't colors change with mood? Hmmm. Let's say a dark, deep red color. It's not flashy or in your face. It's kind of warm and soothing. It's the richer part of pink. It blends in well with things and yet adds a bit of color. It deepens frivolous colors and brightens dark colors. How's that?
3. Dream job/occupation? Writer/mother/animals
4. List three of your current favorite books/movies.
I see this says "3 of," implying that the list itself is quite long...which is true.
Facing the Giants
Faith Like Potatoes
Journey of Natty Gann
Spike of Swift River
Bob, Son of Battle
5. List three of your all-time favorite books/movies.
I'm changing this to authors and I am restricting myself to three. And I'm not saying God because He is too great to be included in a common list.
Louisa May Alcott
6.What plot elements/themes/characters endeared those six to you?
I love stories with many threads that all come together (Dickens).
I love ordinary stories about home life and daily struggles (Alcott and Herriot).
I love the way Bob, Son of Battle made me see villains as real people.
I love stories that inspire me to walk closer with Christ.
I love heroes that arise from reluctant but capable sources.
7. List three of your favorite bloggers.
How about five?
http://theaspiringbard.blogspot.com/ and http://theblogofjanie.blogspot.com/
8. What specific elements/content motivated you to follow and engage with those blogs?
I like the way they view the world and share it. They have a way with words that captures me in a way I can't quite describe.
Then, in addition to that, I love the wit, humor, and "epicness" of Janie.
I love the sweet, pleasant, live-for-Jesus atmosphere of Joy.
I love the medical student aspect and the witness of God aspect of Katherine Sophia.
I love the everyday-life, family love, historical enthusiasm, and full-of-life flavor of Emily.
And I love the encouraging-people's-talents and I-give-you-just-enough-info-to-make-you-hungry-for-more skills of Anne.
9. Frequent, short blog posts or less frequent, more in-depth posts?
Hmmm...maybe a mix. I sometimes don't feel I have time for long posts. But sometimes I get tired of the "fluff" of little posts.
10. What is one Bible verse or quote that has encouraged or challenged you recently?
1 Corinthians 12