Tuesday, November 17, 2015

My Deepest Apologies...and a Tiny Excuse

Hi, guys...

     I am making an appearance today to request your pardons.

     I may seem to be a bad blog host.  I promised you a story episode on Saturday, and I did not deliver.

     It's true.

     And I'm sorry.

     I offer as an excuse the fact that our internet went down -- unexpectedly, unexplainedly, and irrevocably for several days.

     I will make it up to you somehow.  And, if our internet behaves itself, I will be posting regularly again now.

      Thank you for your grace and forgiveness.

Yours Truly,

wisdomcreates

4 comments:

  1. I was only worried that something was wrong!!! And I know only TOO well what it is like for the internet to crash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're forgiven. :) Actually, I think it's amazing how regularly you post, so we can certainly let you miss one day.

    ReplyDelete