Clara Stone, from The Golden Dusk, nominated me for the "One Lovely Blog Award." Therefore, I shall follow two of these three rules:
Rule 1) Link back to the blogger who nominated you (that's Clara, of course)The last rule, I'm going to modify a little bit because I'm not sure I can come up with 15 names on the spot.
Rule 2) Post seven facts about yourself
Rule 3) Nominate 15 other bloggers to participate
Now for the seven facts:
1. I can scratch out a simple tune on almost any woodwind, string, or percussion instrument. Brass instruments are still rather hit or miss for me. And I am not terribly skilled at any one instrument because I don't consistently practice. :/
2. I can't really read sheet music. My reading level is like first grade: c-c-c-c--a-a-a-a-a--t-t-t-t...c-c-c--a-a-a--t-t-t...c-c--a-a--t-t...c-a-t...cat! r-r-r-r-r--a-a-a-a-a--n-n-n-n-n-n... I am well-versed in music theory and I can transpose a chord sheet in my head while playing a song without skipping a beat. But sheet music is not something I've been trained to. Someday maybe...
3. I like fall colors (dark greens, browns, mahogany, rust, oranges, deep reds, etc) and spring colors (pinks, green, purple, blue, rose red, etc) best, although I occasionally wear black to look cool like my brother.
4. I've been hiking in the mountains twice this year.
5. I have 2 dogs who are my constant companions when I'm home.
6. I don't drink coffee. I rarely drink tea. I like water. Or water with a tiny bit of juice in it.
7. So far, I have seen the Atlantic Ocean, the Bering Sea, and the Gulf of Mexico.
How about you? I nominate the following to tell me about themselves (and you are welcome to leave a link to your response in my comments below): Chloe Linn, Olivia Fisher, Erudessa, Jessica, Emileigh, Jack, Jessy, Kathryn, Kiri, Anna, Ana, and anyone else who thinks this looks fun.