Thursday, February 6, 2014

Dungeon pictures


Ancient Castle Door, Switzerland photo via patricia
via Pinterest
     Here is a picture I found on Pinterest.  It is possibly one of the king's rooms on the highest floor of the castle.  It could also, I suppose, be one of the suites in the Halls of the Honorable Guests.


Castles.I want to go see this place one day.Please check out my website thanks. www.photopix.co.nz
via Pinterest
     I found this castle on Pinterest.  I liked it because you could see that there were many floors in this castle (consistent with my story) and also a few towers.  I also like the fact that it looks bright and elegant -- you wouldn't, at first glance, think of a deep, dark dungeon under its walls.



castle doorsvia Pinterest
Castle Door - Chateau de Nemours 12th Cen France - 1238HCvia Pinterest
Castle doorvia Pinterest
Hearst Castle - Doorvia Pinterest
Castle doorvia Pinterest
Malahide Castle, Dublin by cpqsvia Pinterest
This Antique Castle Door Is Over 290 Years Old, Butron Castle 13th Century | Spainvia Pinterest

These were all pictures that might have been things that the princess saw on her search through the castle, before she found the Dungeon.  There are different styles, I know, and she probably didn't see all of these in her castle, but you get the idea.



No comments:

Post a Comment