Friday, October 2, 2015

Making It Better

SPINDLE is getting a major overhaul.  I just want to try it and see if it works.
No, don't worry - the central story is the same. I'm just changing a couple threads. I think it's going to make for a tighter presentation. And that's always a good thing.
But I would appreciate your prayers. Anytime you switch threads out, you affect the whole story. And, while the new threads should make this better, I am in need of divine help to make it happen. So I'm asking you to pray... and thank you.


How are your stories coming? Are you having fun?

2 comments:

  1. (I would have commented early, but I accidentally missed this post)
    I'll definitely be praying! I know how hard switching threads out can be.
    My entries are coming along fairly well, I"m hoping to get them all done soon I can pick which one to send in :). ~Savannah Perran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Savannah! That's exciting that your writing is going well. I can't wait to see which story you pick as your "final entry." :)

    ReplyDelete